Our Piggy Paint Nail Polish is a natural, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, low odor, water-based formula, eco-friendly nail polish made in the USA! This polish dries to a hard, durable finish that can easily be removed with our eco-friendly, low odor Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover.
Piggy Paint is as Natural as Mud! They are cruelty-free and safe for use during pregnancy! Each bottle has 0.5 fl. oz. The manufacturer does recommend using a hair blow dryer to cure this polish or to apply it after bath before bed to allow it to set overnight.
To help prolong your Piggy Paint color, use Piggy Paint Primecoat and Topcoat for added scratch and chip resistance.
And for those wonderful pedicure parties, we carry the Piggy Paint Pedicure Set which includes a nail file, pedi brush, pair of toe separators, and foot file - so cute! These items, only, are made in China. All other Piggy Paint items are made in the USA.
Piggy Paint Ingredients: Water, water-miscible acrylic resins and thickeners (well below 100 parts per million), glycol ethers. May contain mica, D&C red lake, ultramarine blue, iron and titanium oxide pigments.
Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover is non-Toxic, no acetone, hypoallergenic and biodegradable. It comes in a 4 ounce bottle.
Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover Ingredients: Corn alcohol, butyl diglycol, Aloe Vera extract, Vitamin E, embittering agent.
Topcoat Ingredients: Water, Acrylates copolymer, Texanol, Polyethylene, Neolone 950. 0.5 fl. oz.
Primecoat Ingredients: Water, Acrylates copolymer, Texanol, Neolone 950. 0.125 fl. oz.
Warning: Because Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover is flammable when heated, do not use or store near heat or an ignition source. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children, and always have an adult supervising while using this product.
Personal Note: I love to wear nail polish - Apple Green and Teal Green are my favorite Piggy Paint colors. I always use 2 coats of primecoat, 2 coats of color, and 2 coats of topcoat. And I only use Piggy Paint Remover, too. I dry each layer for 10 seconds with a blow dryer which helps the layers to harden. Color lasts perfectly for 1-2 weeks - and I use my nails hard every day! Please dispose of the toxic nail polish in your cabinet and switch to non-toxic nail polish. Safe for children and adults and there is no smell at all!